Monday, November 3, 2008

On the lighter side of things

I chose to stay positive today, its going great! The only trouble i have today is to stay focused. It is unbelievably impossible.

There is a collaborative team teacher for some of my classes. He is just somewhat physically there.

Its no problem to interupt my lecture when he wants to address a student for a couple of minutes just because he has a hoody on in the class. That's fine, lets lose some time.

The hardest thing is to do nothing.

Overall I enjoy what I am doing here. If i enjoy myself while I am here, then student teaching shouldn't be a sweat.

I sound like i have naive beliefs right now, but I should build on the positive aspects.

We are going over Newton's Laws, i like it because its pretty basic.

Plus my thematic unit was over this stuff. However, I will only know it so well after i teach it.

Back to grading...after I read my old posts and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be formal. If you have the urge to leave an informal message, please just email it to me. Thank You, and thank you for viewing my blog. Your input is appreciated.

JC