Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Family Day

I had come back as I normally do. A place where I may experience triumph or a feeling of defeat. Today was more triumphant than the latter. The equipment I received the night before was the major component to everything I needed for my toughest class. It was a success even with the parents.
The next class with my team teacher was wonderful as well. We took turns, answered questions, and got the students to do work on their own. Productivity all around. The rest of the classes were normal, so I have now a feeling of fatigue. I get to relax now thankfully. There were a couple students sending notes to eachother during class, I assume they wanted me to find out about it or else they would have taken it with them at the end of class. New seat arrangement for tomorrow. I think that was the only bummer for today. I will redeem myself in some other way. The rest of the week is short classes and I think I have an idea planned out for what is gonig on in which class. Lesson Planning helps, as long as you dont have to write a book to produce a 50 minute lesson. The good news is that I am starting to see the end of the week now, the bad news is all the work I will have to do when the weekend hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be formal. If you have the urge to leave an informal message, please just email it to me. Thank You, and thank you for viewing my blog. Your input is appreciated.

JC