Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday-leullia!!

This might have been one of the longest weeks ever! Thank god I documented half of it, and the last two days were half days! That only means I still had energy for other activities afterward. I spent time tearing apart my lab looking through all the junk that I inherited with the classroom, a lot of resource sheets that help guide me through the semester, books all over the place, papers, equipment, toys, and BOXES FULL OF EMPTY SHOE BOXES!! What is the point of that! I kept finding new things to do differently for my class, and it just puts me further back on trying to get an organized classroom, but I will overcome. Anyways, I'm staying in tonight. Working on some online geometry, grading, and sleep.

I need to get it together somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be formal. If you have the urge to leave an informal message, please just email it to me. Thank You, and thank you for viewing my blog. Your input is appreciated.

JC