Friday, September 5, 2008

First full week

According to CSU, this is my second week of student teaching (now 3rd week after finish editing, I forgot over the weekend). The first week I was suppose to only perform guided observation. Unfortunately, I was not able to meet that criteria until this week since this was the week the students finally arrived. The second week I started memorizing names and taking attendance. I was aware that the students might try and be smart when it comes to name and seats, but thanks to IMPACT, I was on top. It did feel like team teaching at first when Mr. Farr would give me a chance to put in some words on the topic at hand, but as the days passed, my words were short. I felt a lil disappointed with myself for not being more complete with content knowledge on the spot. (to be continued)

The third week starts off with a lab (horray!). This is the magic happens.
sorry to cut off, will write more later, only because I have to, but this is kinda neat.

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be formal. If you have the urge to leave an informal message, please just email it to me. Thank You, and thank you for viewing my blog. Your input is appreciated.

JC