Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Let's reflect the day after

Today went by so much smoother. I had a class to myself for the majority of the period. They were good students however, so it counts as cheating. I was fortunate to have an assistant principal walk by and notice the students keeping busy. (SCORE). The other classes did everything they were told with less challenges presented to them. I graded the work they did the day before and left notes for what they needed to improve. If i had the chance, i would go over what i meant for the repeated comments i made. They will understand better after that. I wish they could hang on to the information so they are not repeat offenders. Good for now, important note: everyday should get easier, not harder. another important note: Those who know what they are doing understand that it is just busy work. Those who do not know what they are doing are just going to end up busy with a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be formal. If you have the urge to leave an informal message, please just email it to me. Thank You, and thank you for viewing my blog. Your input is appreciated.

JC